"I bought you books"
— Pick up line that will have me hook, line, and sinker (via bookwormbabe89
Fill this in with stuff about you
- Where I’m from: New Zealand.
- Where I would like to live: I'm loving Florida a lot, but I wouldn't mind living in Boston. Except not during the winter. Maybe I could do half a year in each.
- Favorite food: Indian, Mexican, Chinese, anything with an excessive amount of cheese, and terrible British food like chip butties which are the best. ALSO, VEGEMITE.
- Sexual orientation: Pretty gay.
- Single/taken: Single.
- Favorite book: So many but it's a toss up between Wuthering Heights, Deathless, and pretty much anything by Kelley Armstrong. Also the Harry Potter series because obviously.
- Favorite movie: Titanic. Sorry not sorry.
- Favorite TV show: I couldn't possibly choose just one! Let's go with current airing favourite, which is probably American Horror Story.
- Favorite band/singer: Lana Del Ray.
- Favorite day of the year: Halloween. Or NYE. I CAN'T DECIDE.
- Favorite colour: Blue or purple.
- If I have any pets: My grandmother (whom I used to live with) has a cat, and my parents have a cat, so those count, I guess.
- What I’m listening to right now: K92.3 Orlando. At the moment they're playing "We Are Tonight" by Billy Currington.
- What’s my ringtone: "National Anthem" by Lana Del Rey, though my phone is always on silent so I never hear it.
- Favorite male character from a TV show: The Doctor from Doctor Who.
- Favorite female character from a TV show: BUT I LOVE SO MANY. Okay, Tamsin from Lost Girl.
- What my name means: Kelly is a name of Irish Gaelic origin meaning "warrior" though there are a few different interpretations around.
- Favorite superhero: Does, uh, does Sif count? I'm not big on superheroes but I love her in Thor.
- Celebrity crush: Kristen Stewart and Charlize Theron, ALWAYS.
Life of a lesbian: a summary.
"im gonna go to bed at ten tonight"
— someone who did not go to bed at ten and never will (via emiliaclarke
it doesn’t matter if the glass is half full or half empty all that matters is if the glass contains vodka
christmas is so much worse as you get older it’s like “what do you want this year?” “a sense of purpose”
"a career" "financial security" "a sex life" "tuition for grad school" "alcohol" "a nap" "socks would be nice"
packs 2 hours before leaving for a trip
unpacks 3 months after coming home
"what the fffffffffffffffheck"
— me trying to be more family friendly (via spookyjacob